Thursday 7 April 2011

Underage Magazine


I am going to produce my magazine and it will be inspired by Nylon Magazine. I liked Nylon magazine's conventions because I thought the magazine represented teenage culture in a very creative original way. I liked how the magazine was creative, artsy and fun but also sophisticated as it included high fashion and important issues. I would like my magazine to convey to readers an important, positive message but to also be kept original, youthful and creative. I also liked how Nylon magazine was not a typical cliche teen magazine and that it is kept fresh and cool. I would like to feature new, fresh, cool music as one of the focuses in my magazine because I would like my readership to explore new music and i have chosen Mila Kunis as my front cover because she would engage with readers as she is focused currently in the media and because of her fun, cool persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment