Thursday 14 April 2011

Underage Magazine Evaluation

I have created a magazine cover for my magazine idea called underage. Underage magazine is a magazine that is aimed at the teenager’s particularly teenage girls. The magazine represents the teen generation by included music, fashion, film, real life issues that represent teenagers. This magazine differs from other teen magazine because it is more artsy and liberal than other magazines for the teen generation. It is not cliché and stereotypical.

I have almost completed my front cover, I have almost finished the text displayed on the front cover, I think the fonts and the images I have used are relevant to the magazine because they are creative and represent the magazines look and the theme and also the target audience. I have used a large variety of fonts and different colours to display creativity and originality. I have also used fonts from websites for my ‘2010’ and ‘the music issue’. I have also uploaded the mast-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment